IT Security Officer
- Scanning and identifying vulnerabilities in our current network.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our computing network.
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Creating and updating IT Security Policy and Procedure.
- Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
- Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security .
- Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of various information security frameworks.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.