Intelassist is looking for skilled, proactive and highly creative individual with a background in Marketing, Advertising or Visual Arts.
This is a full-time and on-site role that will work heavily with Intelassist’s Management and Project Managers for collaboration and brainstorming. Technical aptitude is a must, with excellent communication and research skills. Must be visually and graphically creative to layout ideas and inputs from the management.
Qualifications as follows:
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After effects
- Proficient in brochure designs and layout – trifolds, half folds, company profile, and other marketing materials
- Skilled in MS Powerpoint Presentation and PDF for client presentations.
- Help review the and update the marketing contents, making sure that everything is correct ( no typos, no grammatical errors)
- Promotional videos and campaigns: create professional company videos explaining every services Intelassist offers.
- Will maintain social media accounts making sure that all postings are appropriate and professional.
Join our Family!
Intelassist offers variety in career selections, we welcome active and motivated young professionals to join our growing family.
We are a flourishing company but we have always been able to keep the family atmosphere from the time we started. We rely on honesty, trust, and transparency among co-workers and we hone our leaders to be value-based and career-driven. We give our full trust and support to all teams, we do not believe in micromanagement but instead focus on strengths, potentials and abilities of each members to deliver work and tasks in all lead time. We value each and everyone’s input because everyone is the key asset in our family.