Mortgage Loan Coordinator (LO Assistant)
The Mortgage Loan Coordinator (LC) will be working in a fast pace environment. LC’s will perform administrative support functions for the Loan Officer. LC’s will work directly with loan officers, borrowers, real estate agents, and various vendors. LC’s will work with borrowers to request various forms and documents. LC’s will identify missing documents. LC’s will perform various administrative tasks such as scheduling and ordering supplies.
- LC’s will interact with the borrower:
- - Email a “Needs List”
- - Monitor the document system to ensure all documents requested from the Needs List are received from the borrower.
- - Follow up with borrower for any missing items.
- Provide frequent loan status updates to the borrowers or Real Estate Agents by email or phone.
- Follow up on DB leads (Search criteria to be provided) ?? Is this a sales call?
- Lock a loan when instructed (dependent on SunSoft access)
- Prepare the loan file for submission (using ZenDocs) to Ops
- Make sure CD (Closing Disclosure) has gone out
- Run DU or LP (dependent on SunSoft access)
- Return calls as required or directed by the Loan Officer
- Write thank you and customer appreciation letter.
- Order supplies as needed when directed (use approved or preferred vendors)
- Schedule meetings or events for LowRates leadership as directed
- Perform Administrative tasks as needed.
Minimum Requirements for Back Office Agents:
- 4 year college degree with 1 year or more of relevant work experience
- Strong English reading and comprehension skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal with difficult people diplomatically
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions in English and adhere to defined procedures
- Organized and ability to prioritize a large pipeline of work and multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong Computer Literacy
- - Must know how to navigate through Windows 10.
- - LC’s will access online tools and applications through Amazon Appstream
- - LC’s must be proficient at navigating through multiple windows and applications
- - LC’s must be able to use a Loan Origination Software system
- - LC’s must be able to access supporting documents in the Broker In Box or document repository
Desired Skills (not required)
- Experience and knowledge of mortgage and the mortgage process.
- Customer Service experience a plus