Revit Designer Level 1 (Night Shift)
Creating and updating of precast production drawings, following and applying standards and specifications based on the project design.
Confirming the design required from Project Engineers for the products assigned to him/her in a given project.
Communicating directly with client's project coordinator for the submission and inquiries regarding the production drawings.
Qualifications as follows:
- Graduate of B.S. Architecture or B.S. Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit, at least 2 years work experience is a plus
- Skilled in other Autodesk Autocad Software
- Knowledgeable in interpreting drawings and strictly attentive details
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Will Knowledge in precast drawings is a plus
- Must be willing to work night shift
Join our Family!
Intelassist offers variety in career selections, we welcome active and motivated young professionals to join our growing family.
We are a flourishing company but we have always been able to keep the family atmosphere from the time we started. We rely on honesty, trust, and transparency among co-workers and we hone our leaders to be value-based and career-driven. We give our full trust and support to all teams, we do not believe in micromanagement but instead focus on strengths, potentials and abilities of each members to deliver work and tasks in all lead time. We value each and everyone’s input because everyone is the key asset in our family.